Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1st blog post

Real original title eh?
Well I don't have much to post for this first one... just trying to figure out how this whole blog stuff works.
I feel much inspiration from many different bloggers including, but not limited to: my sister, my high school friend, Erin (though her blog more inspires me to get my act together to start a photography blog or website which in turn would help create jobs for myself), my old Cheer Ltd buddy, Jessica, and especially lately, Missy. Missy post's a blog daily of what she eats as a way to keep herself accountable for living a healthy lifestyle. She was published in Shape magazine back towards the end of 2009 and I've been following her ever since.

So I think you'll be getting a whole mix of posts from me.
Snapshots.
Food posts.
"Real" photos (my work).
Vent sessions.
Love sessions.

More to come soon....
I don't know when or how often I'll be posting, but please do check in every once in a while.
And please! I appreciate any feedback! I'm very new to this and am interested in hearing your comments and/or suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. ok first off, if you want people to follow you and I see I am the first you have to comment frequently. No BS stuff like hey I am combing my hair, oh look here is a picture of a hair ball that fluffy threw up. Real good shit. Picture descriptions of why you took the shot and why it looks good to you. Make it unique and have fun.

    ReplyDelete