Saturday, July 24, 2010

Expanding Corbett's

Back in September of 2009 at the Corbett Classic, Brittney introduced us to her fiance, Gregory. He fit in perfectly with our crazy family. We were all so excited to attend their wedding!
I could not be happier for these two:


Welcome to the family Gregory!
Mr. and Mrs. Moore:

All of the family, that was able to make it to Chattanooga for the wedding:

Also in September, the Corbett's found out that the first great grandchild was soon on it's way!
If you keep up with my blog, you already know why I'm in Omaha - for this little monster. (I promise you, she is NOT a monster, I just like to call her that sometimes)
Melanie Alysse Corbett was born May 24, 2010.
Not that I have anyone to compare her to, but she is seriously the most precious child.... EVER.

I apologize that I am such a procrastinator, and that for some of you, this is the first time you're getting to see her... I'm only a couple of months late ;) As of Monday (7/26) she will be 9 weeks old!
This was her announcement that they sent out to everyone; shot and designed by myself.


Melanie, 4 weeks old:



Melanie, 8 weeks old:
This is probably one of my most favorite pictures of Melanie. It is so much fun watching her grow everyday. I love the way she's looking at her fingers as if she's just discovering them for the first time. Trust me, that's not the case. Mommy Meg is doing everything she can to get that girl to forget about her fingers- she likes to suck on them, and Meg does not want a thumb/finger sucker.


These were actually just taken as a test before her 8 week shoot, but they turned out so good!! She's the happiest little baby I've ever known.


Look at those eyes!!! Isn't she just the most beautiful little baby girl you've ever seen!?
So there you have it, at long last! I again, apologize for keeping you in such suspense. (I bet a few of you just figured I had forgotten, and wouldn't be posting...?)
I'm very thankful for the opportunity my Uncle Tim and Aunt Barb have given me to live here this summer. I am very lucky. I know my time here is coming to a close soon, and will miss everyone. I'll do my best to post one more blog of Melanie at the end of my time here.
Well wishes to all, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I think Abby and Ella were the first grandkids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whomever anonymous is...
    You are correct! My apologies.

    ReplyDelete