Friday, July 16, 2010

ma digs

Many of you have been inquiring about what my new home looks like. Well friends... wait no longer. I know, I know, I've been here for almost two months- but better late than never right?

In addition to my home in Omaha, my aunt and uncle also own a home on Table Rock Lake (southern Missouri), so I found it only fitting that you got to view both places, especially since I think we all (my family) can agree we'd rather be at the lake any day over Omaha.
So, without further ado, enjoy your tour!

the front of the lake house:
The living room looking into the kitchen:
Windows to the right go out to the deck that they share with the Kulceski family. Hallway to the left leads to the half bath, downstairs, and front door.
Kitchen:
door to the left of the kitchen leads to Uncle Tim & Aunt Barb's room.
The downstairs "living room":
Door on the far left leads to the laundry room. Stairs lead... well, upstairs which you've already seen. The hall to the right leads to Meg and Brandon rooms and the bathroom.
Meg's room:
I chose to only show this room since it's also where I sleep (hence the bunk bed). Not shown- Meg's walk-in closet that I am very jealous of.

Back in Omaha!!
Here's where I spent the majority of my time :)
Welcome to Polk Street:
Kitchen view #1:
Meg and Aunt Barb are probably appalled that I posted this picture. As of Monday morning, this kitchen will have a whole new look sans kokopelli's and the southwestern themed wallpaper. I have promised them that I will do a "before & after" shoot. So check back soon to see the new kitchen!
Kitchen view #2:
The bathroom Meg and I share:
My room:
Don't you just love all the southwestern themed stuff?!
For those of you who had ever been to my house in Portland yes, it's much smaller. But it fits me perfectly right now and since I'll be living in NYC soon enough- I figure I'd better get used to cramped spaces!
So there you go! The roof(s) over my head... in all their glory!
I didn't include a photo of the Omaha living room, only because when I was shooting, Meg, Melanie, Uncle Tim, and Aunt Barb were all lounging and I didn't think they'd like being in my photo- even though we all know Aunt Barb's favorite thing to do is pose for pictures ;)
I promise soon I'll post pictures of Melanie, and the Moore wedding!!! The Corbett family is ever growing!

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment