Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Give it to me straight

Hey all....

I really need some feedback from all of you.
The last week+ I have been debating what to blog about next. I really think that I'm doing my best to post regularly here about what my life is like, and if you're one of my facebook friends I think you get a good gist there as well.
However, I constantly get people asking me to update them about what my life is like and what I'm up to now that Im living in NYC. First of all, generally my first question to them is "do you read my blog?". Secondly, it's not that I don't want to tell you each individually what I'm up to- it's just that writing a blog about it, and blasting it to everyone I know is much quicker for me and it saves me from telling the same story over and over again to people who have already heard it because I can't remember who I've told what.
Other than the fact that I'm living in (in my opinion) the most amazing city in the US- nothing too fabulous and amazing is going on; trust me, I'd share it with you if I thought it were worth sharing.

So here's what I want to know:

  • Give me some specifics! Tell me what it is that you'd like to hear more or less of from me!
  • Do you think I post too many pictures? Not enough?

Just let me know what your thoughts are, and I'll do my best to cater to each request. If you know me at all, you know I don't have any issue sharing :)
Please leave it in a comment bellow.

Thanks guys! Lots of love to you all!!

4 comments:

  1. i would like to know about your photography more!! okay, i havn't read everything you wrote, so I might have missed it. lol. but i wanna know what is happeneing in your career! are you getting out there and showing magaiznes your portfolio, are you hitting up model agencies, will you forget me when you're famous...and so on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetheart,
    Well, i'm not much into this corner of the techy world. i'm one of those people you have had to reply to: "Did you read my Blog?"
    So, i don't know if i can be of much help.

    Perhaps tell us why you think NYC is the most amazing city in the world:)
    - compared to - let's say: Phoenix, Portland, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, Waupaca, or wherever else you've been in your 25 years.
    MoM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Anna. Photography. And things you feel passionately about. Things that excite you and motivate you. What makes NY feel different to you than other cities?

    ReplyDelete